Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beauty is...........

Beauty isn’t the appearance of someone
Not the makeup they wear,
Not their long locks of hair
It is what lies on the inside
That should give oneself an essence of pride

Love is the beauty of our emotions
It is the way we show our bonding connections
Love is the way we care for one another
To show how we appreciate each other
This feeling can be shown with a hug
It does not call for a personalized mug
Love is eternal beauty

Confidence is the beauty of your self- acknowledgement
It is the way you convey yourself and your statement
Have confidence in your thoughts and yourself
You may not realize, but you are more than how you look
Like a tattered or intriguing book.
Looks may deceive, but they do not matter.
It is your confidence that will flatter.
Confidence is eternal beauty

Intelligence is the beauty of the mind
It helps you achieve, it helps you to find
The power of intelligence helps us make the right decisions
And leads us to the end of our difficult missions
We use intelligence to untie a painful knot
We use intelligence to show people what we got
Intelligence is eternal beauty

When you see someone in need of a smile,
Show one off and you’ll feel good for a while
Use these traits to boost yourself high
So soon you’ll be a shining star in the sky
Beauty is love, intelligence, and confidence.

To me, beauty is what I am on the inside
I work hard to live a wonderful life
I work hard so I can find, achieve, and strive
My love for my family, home, and friends
You will see, will never end.
Beauty is the way I mend my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment